Ipswich Libraries is temporarily closed until Monday 9 August.
Updates will be provided as necessary.
What we are doing to keep you safe
- Practicing social distancing
- Providing hand sanitiser
- Cleaning the Library more frequently
- Adjusting Library services to support social distancing
What you can do to help
- Sign in via the Check In Qld app when you visit the Library
- Stay home if you’re sick. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth. And avoid shaking hands
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others as much as you can – think two big steps
- Follow the directions of staff
Library Programs and Events – Currently on hold
Ipswich Libraries Adults and Children’s public programs are available while adhering to social distancing regulations. Virtual programs are also available online.
Access our Digital Library
We encourage you to continue to visit us online to access thousands of free eBooks, newspapers, journals, films and other resources from home using your Library card, including:
More information on COVID-19