Create and Design your very own 3D Balloon Powered Car with the assistance of our Makerspace Officers and templates.
Visit the Ipswich Central or Springfield Central Library Makerspaces and jump onto a HP Sprout Computers and start your design today!
The Makerspace staff are looking forward to helping you create your perfect design!
You will receive your design as a 3D printed model!
How to Enter
- Visit the Springfield Central Makerspace or Ipswich Central Makerspace and jump onto Tinkercad
- Design your balloon power car and dont forget the wheels!.
- Show your entry to the Makerspace staff. They will assist you in saving your work and apply any finishing touches to assist with printing.
- Fill out the Registration Form.
- Wait for the 3D print to finish and come in and collect once you are contacted!
Entries close 26th of April 2024
Book a 45 minute session with a Makerspace Champion and we will help you to learn how to make the most of the Makerspace resources and technologies.
Register for the Makerspace Challenge here!
Upload your entry to the Makerspace Challenge here!