Learn how to manipulate shapes in virtual space to create unique 3D Environments in the October Makerspace Challenge.
Using the templates provided, use characters, vehicles, furniture, and creatures of your choice, to create your very own digital 3D World. Share your model with us and tell us a little something, in 100 words or less, about the world you have created.
How to Enter
- Visit the Springfield Central Makerspace or Ipswich Central Makerspace and access Vectary
- Sign up for a free Vectary membership
- Watch the tutorial to learn how to use the software.
- Open one of the templates and try to arrange your own room or scene by dragging and dropping objects from the 3D Assets library. Be creative. Use the gizmo to transform and the side panel to change colours.
- Access the Viewer tab and Generate an embedded code for your model.
- Copy the link generated. Click here to view the guide.
- Name your world and write a short description of what makes your world unique.
- Fill out the Registration Form and upload your entry.
Categories and Prizes
Entries will be judged by the Makerspace Champions and prizes will be awarded to:
Entries close 30th October 2019
All entries are currently being judged by the Makerspace Champions. Winners will be contacted within a week of Challenge closure.