To kickstart the Ipswich Libraries Makerspace Challenges we are giving you the opportunity to showcase your skills and prove yourself as the ultimate Beat Saber Champion!
For the whole month of July, compete in the Ipswich Libraries Makerspaces Beat Saber Challenge for the chance to win your very own HTC Vive! The HTC Vive is part of a grant-funded project from the Queensland Government through State Library of Queensland.
How to Enter
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Visit the Springfield Central Makerspace or Ipswich Central Makerspace and rack up the highest score in Beat Saber on the songs and difficulty level listed below.
- Take a photo of your score with your Ipswich Libraries Membership card as shown to the right.
- Upload the photo of your high score to the Upload Score form to enter.
- Watch the Leaderboard to see whether anybody has beaten your score. Leader Board will be hidden the last week of July.
Categories and Prizes
- Players may use any modifiers that are available in the side menu, but be aware that it could vastly change the final score.
- Players must play the songs in two-handed mode.
- For scores to be valid, players must play the selected songs with the corresponding difficulty level.
- Players must use the Makerspace Virtual Reality systems at either the Springfield Central or Ipswich Central Makerspaces.
- Players can only enter one (1) of the categories shown.
- In the event of a tie, a special challenge will take place.
Entries close Tuesday the 30th July at 5.00pm
Register your details to enter the Ipswich Libraries Beat Saber Challenge.
You must register your details before your Beat Saber score will be counted.
Upload your Beat Saber score here!
You are able to update your score multiple times, however, you can only be registered in one difficulty level.
See how your score is rating on the Beat Saber Leaderboard!
Only the top 5 scores in each difficulty level will be shown.