Ever considered yourself to be a bit of an action star? Well now is your chance to prove it in our September Makerspace Challenge! Grab your plasma pistols and energy shields and come down to the Ipswich Central Library and Springfield Central Library Makerspaces to compete in our Virtual Reality Space Pirate Trainer Challenge.
Simply rack up the highest possible score and the top three scores at the end of the month will pass their training and be crowned the Space Pirate Champions!
How to Enter
- Fill out the Registration Form with your three letter ID.
- Visit the Springfield Central Makerspace or Ipswich Central Makerspace and rack up the highest score you can in Space Pirate Trainer Party Mode.
- Upload your high score to the Upload Score form to enter.
- Check in at the end of September to see if you are the Space Pirate Champion.
- Competitors must be an Ipswich Libraries Member
- Competitors must be over the age of 13 years to enter.
- Your score must be uploaded with a picture of your library card and your score on the monitor. Submission without this picture will not be counted.
Categories and Prizes
Prizes will be awarded to First, Second, and Third place.
1st Prize – Sphero Mini
2nd Prize – High Detail Millennium Falcon 3D Print
3rd Prize – STEM Kit
In the event of a tie, a special challenge will take place.
Entries close 30th September 2019
Register your details to enter the Ipswich Libraries Space Pirate Trainer Challenge.
You must register your details here before your Space Pirate Trainer score will be counted.
Upload your Space Pirate Trainer score here!
You are able to Upload your score as many times as you want, but you must be registered first!
Need some extra Tips and Tricks to become the best?
Check out these Space Pirate Trainer forums for more information on enemies, controls and more!