Learn how to manipulate shapes in virtual space to create unique 3D models in the 3D Modelling Challenge.
Using the tools and resources on Tinkercad, create a 3D Model based on one of the themes listed below.
You can enter as many models as you like!
How to Enter
- Visit the Springfield Central Makerspace or Ipswich Central Makerspace and access Tinkercad.
- Sign up for a free Tinkercad membership.
- Pick a theme from below.
- Start a new design.
- Create your 3D Model by using and manipulating shapes.
- Export your model as an obj or stl file.
- Fill out the Registration Form and upload your entry.
Entries close 29th February 2020
Book a 45 minute session with a Makerspace Champion and we will help you to learn how to make the most of the Makerspace resources and technologies.
Register your details and upload your entry to enter the Ipswich Libraries 3D Model Challenge.
You may enter as many models as you like.
Tinkercad is a free, easy-to-use app for 3D design, electronics, and coding. It’s used by teachers, kids, hobbyists, and designers to imagine, design, and make anything!