- To borrow items you must present your library membership card.
- The majority of loans are for four weeks, some items and collections may vary from this.
- You may borrow up to twenty items on your card. These can be borrowed from and returned to any branch of Ipswich Libraries.
- Items may be returned at any branch of the Library. After hour chutes are available at all branches.
- Membership may be suspended if you have outstanding charges.
- Overdue notices are a courtesy reminder for your convenience.
- A reservation and/or inter-library loan service is available. You can place your own reservations for most items in branch or online.
- All costs incurred by the Library due to items lost or damaged whilst in your care must be reimbursed.
- All charges are non-refundable.
- If you change your contact details please update your account online or contact us immediately.
- Please report lost cards to the library immediately. You will be held responsible for any items borrowed before the loss is reported.
- You will be required to provide verification of your identity on the registration form using one of the following: your driver’s licence, Medicare card number, Rates notices, Under 18 card etc.